1. In the Movie “Dead Poet’s Society” the boys lost hope for their life because they can not pursue their dreams and passions, and Neil Perry end up killing him self because his parents forced him to be a doctor does not listen to his opinion at all… Just like the soliloquies From Macbeth “Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow.” In that soliloquies Macbeth just lost his wife and the prophecy of the witches has come true and he know the end is near for him and the soliloquies express how Macbeth think life is meaningless just like how boys think their life is in the movie.
2. From the Movie ” Dead Poet’s Society” I learned you should always voice your opinion and pursue your dreams, you live for your self not others you should take control of your life. In the Movie the boys future were completely planned out by their parents and their own opinions does not matter, they lost hope in their life because their passion and voice were taken away from them and they thought their life were meaningless…
Roger G.(Sadism, ad result of anarchy)
The Lord of the Flies F.(Beelzebub)
What is the symbolism of Piggy and the conch falling off the cliff and Ralph falling at the feet of the soldier?
Conch represent the fall of society. Piggy was the fall of logic and reason.
Why is this story an allegory?
Allegory- where everything symbolizes something and connects to life.
This story is an allegory because each character and action symbolizes a different society or ideal.
The breaking of one the lenses of Piggy’s glasses represents:
The boys are half way to savagery
Logic and reason breaking down
What is ionic about the rescue at the end?
Going from one war to another war
The boys thought the adults are better and more civilized
Simon knew it was within him.
Golding believe that there is an internal evil within people due to him witnessing a war…
The Island has no girls on it. In real life the population is almost half and half, which means female would be a huge part in decision and in moral.
The kids are British and they believed that they are the best.
The flame change color because the electron is excited by heat and jump to a higher energy level to give out a specific frequency of light which gives out different colors depends on the compounds.
– Three reasons why Piggy can be my friend.
- He is a good advisor, he might be helpful when I need guidance.
In Lord Of The Flies Ralph might be the leader, but piggy is definitely the master mind behind him. Without Piggy’s advice Ralph will not be as successful, Piggy was the one who found the conch and advice Ralph to use it and started Ralph’s Journey as a leader. In the story, when Ralph lost sight of the ultimate goal of getting rescued, piggy is the one who reminded him.
- He knows his place and understands his own weaknesses.
In the story Piggy never once tried to be a leader because he knows his place and understands his own weaknesses, he knows with his asthma and other traits he will not be a good candidate for such figure. But he knows his strong suit, so he guided and helped Ralph to be a good leader.
- He is loyal.
In the story Piggy was very loyal to Ralph or rather maybe he is loyal to the goal of surviving. In the story although he was swayed by temptation a few times, but he still remained loyal. And it’s very good to have a loyal friend in your life- they won’t steal your girlfriend.
Measured 10 grams of NaCI2
dissolving NaCI2 in H2O
Fill the volumetric flask with salt water solution.
The equation for Molarity in for 10 g fo NaCI2 in 250ml of H2O
Humans need to communicate
Humans want to be happy
Humans want to connect
Humans need friends/companions
Humans like to help
Humans can be empathetic
Humans need hopes and dreams
Humans sometimes strive for knowledge and improve
Humans are scared of each other
Humans abuse power
Humans are selfish
Humans are violent
Humans are inventive and innovative
Humans are resilient and with unity, may overcome adversity
Humans are diverse
Humans can be accepting
Humans are curious
The novel To Kill A Mocking Bird By Harper Lee is about the racism during early 20s century and it’s about that what you heard might not always be the truth. In the book scout’s neighbour Boo Radly was rumored to be a devil, but he end up saving her life. In terms of racism, in the story Mayella Ewell calms that Tom Robinson raped her, with no evidence and strong defence from Atticus Finch the jury still ruled Tom as guilty. This story taught me to not have to set perspective on things and what u heard might not be true.