- Complete the reflection questions from the Eat Assignment.
- Create a collage using the pictures from event.
- Post both the Reflection and the Collage to myblueprint.
- Decision-Making. Complete these sheets and add to your “Life Skills” portfolio on myblueprint.
- Time-Management-Strategies. Please add these documents to your “Life Skills” portfolio on myblueprint.
- Eat assignment
Due: Activitiy completed by Tuesday. There will be in-class time for the reflection and collage on Tuesday.
Todd Ware Reflection
These questions can guide your response, but not limit what is on your mind and what you would like to reflect on.
- How did each of our presenter’s stories make you feel?
- How has your thinking changed since listening to our presenters?
- What did you appreciate about this presentation?
- We all have struggles of varying degrees. Who can you talk to about the thing(s) that burden you?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your response.
*Adulting assignment due today
FIRST: Complete this mandatory YPI survey. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ypistudent2019-20
Adulting Project is Due on Wednesday, Dec. 18th.
Please note that the Budget excel document from yesterday has been updated.
Here is how you will be marked: Adulting Marking Scheme
Please post to edublog with the tag BrandsmaAdulting. Be sure that the information is visible and not just links.
Include in your post:
- Adulting sheet
- Budget Excel sheet
- Budget Excel– Updated