1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 egg
1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
1/4 cup chopped green onion
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- Place the chopped eggs in a bowl, and stir in the mayonnaise, mustard and green onion. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Stir and serve on your favorite bread or crackers
eggs and mayo sandwich
2 eggs, boiled
2 slices multigrain bread, make sure it’s soft and slice off the edges
Dil leaves, basil, mint, chives – Any kind of fresh herbs you can find
1 tablespoon mayonnaise, store-bought or homemade
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon mustard
1. Boil the eggs for 9-10 minutes by dunking them in hot water and lot letting the water boil with the eggs in them.
2. Place them in cool water so it’s easy to peel off the shell.
3. Mash it with a spoon and add the mayonnaise and mustard to it.
4. Put it on toast and dress it with all the herbs you’ve got and serve.
Omurice (Japanese omelet rice)
Milk 1 tablespoon *optional
Warm Cooked Japanese Rice 1 cup
Chicken Thigh Fillet 1/2 of a fillet
Frozen Mixed Vegetables (Carrot, Corn, Peas) 1/4 cup *defrosted
Tomato Sauce (Ketchup)
Ground Paprika *optional
Vegetable Oil 1/2 tablespoon
Salt & Pepper
1. Chop Onion finely and cut Chicken into about 1cm pieces.
2. Heat oil in a fry pan and cook Onion and Chicken, then add Mixed Vegetables. When all is cooked, season with Salt, Pepper, Ground Paprika and about 1 tablespoon of Tomato Sauce (Ketchup) and mix well.
3. Add Warm Cooked Rice and mix until well combined, then Salt & Pepper to taste if required.
4. Next you cook Omelette. Whisk 2 Eggs and Milk together in a small bowl. Heat oil in a fry pan over medium high heat. When the pan is hot, pour the egg mixture, tilt the pan to make a round omelette, and turn the heat off when the top is still gooey.
5. Place the fried rice on the omelette, fold both sides of the omelette to cover the rice, then slowly move it to the edge of the pan and flip it onto the plate.
6. Cover it with a paper towel to shape it into football/rugby ball shape only if you want to do so. Alternatively you can just place the omelette on top the rice. Drizzle plenty of Tomato Sauce (Ketchup) on top and serve.