- Summarize in a few sentences what your future lifestyle might be.
My future lifestyle looks like me living in central London, England. I work as a counselling psychologist to help adults and youth. I own a dark blue Volkswagen Beetle, and I live in an apartment. I attended Oxford University in order to complete my higher education. I have enough money and I am able to afford a yearly vacation, to wherever I want.
3. What type of things will you do? What will you do when you go out?
I will paint, read, practice yoga, and go running as potential hobbies. I will go out to movies, shops, or museums with or without friends.
2. What will a typical day look like in your life?
Waking up early, going down and having tea and a meal for breakfast, going for a run, coming home and getting ready for work, working from 8 AM to 4 PM, going home to relax for a few hours with my cat– while I watch TV, Tidying up around the house, painting in my art studio, settling down to eat dinner with my family, going to bed early.
3. Overall, do you want to live a life of luxury, or regular every day living, or simple with no extras, or…?
I want to live a simple life, but to also have the ability to afford luxuries.
4. List your career’s annual income.
About 60,000 pounds per year.
5. List the price to purchase each item in your collage, or approximately what it would cost for it.
Dark blue Volkswagen Beetle- $27,000
8 day trip to Bali- $700- $3000
One year at Oxford University- $25,000 per year
Paint supplies- $10 (prices differ on qualities of brushes, paints, palettes, etc)
Starry Night poster- $80
Main Coon Cat- $1000-$1500
Flight leaving Canada- $200 to $900
8 day trip to Hawaii- $1250