You should be warned that after eating these eggs, you’ll never want those overcooked tasteless eggs most people prepare ever again! If you have a hard time finding the Creme Fraiche, you can substitute it with sour cream. The key to making creamy, fluffy scramble eggs is the technique.
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, diced (ice-cold)
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
- freshly ground sea salt and pepper (you can use regular salt if you need to)
- 3 chives, snipped (substitute with green onion if necessary)
- 3 slices , rustic bread to serve (such aspain PolaÃƒ ne)
This quick and easy lunch solution uses scrambled eggs, leftover rice and frozen shrimp. It’s perfect for any night of the week.
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL)salt
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL)pepper
- 3 tbsp (45 mL)canola oil
- 1/2 lb (0.3 kg)small, frozen, peeled and deveined shrimp, thawed (31/40 count), tails removed
- 2cloves garlic, minced
- 3green onions, sliced
- 2 cups (500 mL)leftover cooked long grain rice (cold)…click the link to see more.
This dinner is eggstrordinary. it can serve 4-6 people perfect for small get togethers isnt that….eggcellent.
- 300 g leeks
- olive oil
- 3 slices of higher-welfare smoked streaky bacon
- 75 g Cheddar cheese
- 3 large free-range eggs
- 250 ml milk
- 1 x 20 cm precooked pastry case
- green salad , to serve