Video is above.
At the start, We made a plan. We picked meiosis due to a higher chance of getting an A. We started earlier than other groups but we had to restart 2 times one at he start and one at the end since we made the objects too small to split apart and at the end we messed up at with the anaphase part. We kind of forgot to give eachother the link to the video so i went to kaitlyn’s edublog and found it there. At the end we where able to finish the project. I was happy that it turned out okay but! the stop motion was kinda shaky so yea. Btw. I don’t think this is a whole paragraph but eh.