One of our projects was to code a website to teach people how to code a website & use media encoder.
For this project I used Blender Software to make a text creation. For the one above I followed a tutorial where I learnt how to create a dissolve effect. For the one above I used another type of dissolve that looks like the word is breaking apart.
(above) this is the original painting (Japanese Footbridge by Claud Monet) (above) this is the end result, once I tampered with it. (added a new bridge, some real flowers, and a fist)
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/285586143/ This game was one of the challenges we had to do, in this one the cat tries to chase the mouse. In this one I learnt how to make the cat move, (controled by the arrow keys) and the mice move on their own. This game was one of the other challenges, we had […]