Week 18 – 5 Things I Learned in Pre-Calculus
- always pay attention to the signs and read the questions on the tests very carefully before answering as well as after you’ve finished your test make sure that you reread what you’ve written 2 or 3 times just to be sure that all the signs are correct and you have read the questions properly.
- make sure you pay close attention to the signs while graphing because one mistake with that could mess up your entire graph and make it open up instead of open down
- pay attention to the right triangles in trigonometry and their ratios because if one side of the triangle is not in the proper place then your whole ratio will be messed up and your answer will be very different from the proper answer.
- make sure to always double or even triple check your answers by putting them back into the equation, no matter what it be, factoring, graphing anything of the sorts. It’s always important to make sure you verify the answers just in case you’re not sure the answers right
- pay attention during the lessons because if you decide to sleep through a class or skip or slack off, it will catch up to you in the end and it will bring your grade down substantially.