- What questions did you need to research in order to research your topic?
I first needed to find out what black holes are, and what they are capable of. I found out that they can destroy information, which I researched about and found out more information related to that.
- What new or familiar digital tools did you try to use as you worked through this project?
I used the internet and PowerPoint. I tried using the school library but I just find that more troublesome to use. I mainly used the NASA websites to find information.
- What was the process you used to investigate the topic?
I needed a topic, my first topic was going to be about flat earth, but that won’t work. I decided to do something about black holes since everyone is doing it and seems interesting. I found out that black holes are the most powerful things in the universe, and I thought if they can destroy its own creator.
- How did you verify and cite the information you found?
The sites were mostly NASA websites and had .gov which are trustable sites.
- How did the process of completing this challenge go? What could you have done better?
The process didn’t take too long and I found trustable information quickly. I could have explained deeper components of this topic, but that would take up too much time to present.