Baked Egg in Ham Cup
- 1 slice of ham, thin
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of grated cheese (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of green onion, chopped (optional)
- smidge oil
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Oil your ramekin (or silpat cup or muffin tin).
- Place the ham inside of it, making a nice cup.
- Crack your egg into the center.
- Top with green onion and cheese (optional).
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Pop onto your plate and serve.
- 8 pieces of bacon or 4 pieces of Canadian bacon
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, for garnish
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons white or rice vinegar
- 2 English muffins
- Cook the bacon
- Bring poaching water to a simmer
- Make Hollandaise sauce in a blender
- Poach the eggs
- Toast English muffins
- Assemble your eggs benedict
Spinach, Feta, and Sun-Dried Tomato Omelet
- 2 large eggs
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled Feta
- country bread, for serving
In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch each of salt and pepper. Melt the butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the eggs and cook, stirring and tilting the pan, until just set, 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle with the spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and Feta; fold the eggs over the filling. Transfer to a plate and serve with the bread.