Name of your host: THI ANH TRAN Relationship to you: My mom
1). What is your title? Sales manager
2). What is your job description? Derive plans to develop retail and wholesale business within the Asian community.
3). What are the duties and/ or task you perform at your job? Prepare report to management regarding the sale activity; develop, set and achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- a) None
- b) Education: Bachelor’s degree – Sea Transport Economics
- c) Experience: Having ten years in Oil and Gas Equipment Trading, twenty years in Human Resource and Financial Management.
- d) Skill and attributes: Communication, flexibility, leadership, teamwork and time management.
- Like: Freedom, recognition and reward.
- Dislike: Time consuming, stress and intension
- How do you anticipate this job changing in the next 5 years or so? Technology that will change people way to shop so it is important to me as a sale manager to constantly improve myself to satisfy requirement in doing business in the next few years.
- Give three reasons why you would like this job (be specific):
- I can meet many people
- Give three reasons why you would not like this job (be specific):
- Many works
- Loss many times
- Is this job for you? Why and why not?
This job is not for me, because it so stressful and tired.
- Explain the value of the TOKTW experience in relationship to your ideas about your post secondary (after high school) plans (education? travel? work?).
After high school, I will be a singer. I will go training somewhere to get my voice stronger.
Trick or Treat?
Pre reading vocabulary. Translate new words.
overcome vượt qua
barrier chướng ngại vật
realize thực hành
incident vốn có
ignore không quan tâm
accompanied người hộ tống
scream la hét
relieved cảm thấy bớt căng thẳng
embarrassed bối rối
- True or False
- Answer these questions. (Write in complete sentence)
- On Halloween day Tony didn’t notice people in their customs because his parents didn’t tell him about Halloween.
- On Halloween night the lights were turned off in Tony’s house because his parents could ignore the children coming to the house for treats.
- Tony leave his room to get water.
- Tony saw the ghosts and witch outside and scream when he looked out the window.
- Tony feel after his father told him about Halloween is he was sad because he miss all the fun.
- Give your opinion (Write a full sentence)
- I think Tony’s parents didn’t want the children to come to their house because they don’t want any noisy.
- I think the parents didn’t explain the holiday to their son because they think Halloween is not important.
- I think Tony didn’t want to scream, even though he was frightened because it is night time.
- I think Tony’s father felt when he saw his son was so frightened was worried.
- I think Tony should be angry with his parents for not telling him about Halloween because he didn’t want to miss all the fun.
My digital footprint affect my future opportunities are it will make me use it everyday, i couldn’t take it off me. It will make me addicted it. My parents will take it away from me, if i always use it. If worse, my parents will ban all year.
strategies that I can use to keep my digital footprint appropriate and safe are using it carefully like in the class you have to use it for work. At home if you use it, you have to make sure you use it for homework. If that day you have school, when you go home you just watch for thirty minutes.
5P’s for a Positive Digital Footprint
I learn that i would pass on to other students are i can show my new friends how to get on the blog. I can show her how to do homework on blog. I can show her to put picture or film in YouTube on blog.
School Social Media Use – A Lesson In Digital Footprints