Noodles and Rice at Home.
Spicy Strata A tasty looking breakfast “Pie” that takes a while but looks worth the wait. A hearty breakfast with veggies and meat.
Mac and Cheese a classic everyone loves no matter your age. Finished with bread crumbs to make it have that crunch, what could go wrong?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water cook the pasta to al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a separate pot, melt the butter. Whisk in the flour and mustard and keep it moving for about five minutes. Make sure it’s free of lumps. Stir in the milk, onion, bay leaf, and paprika. Simmer for ten minutes and remove the bay leaf.
- Temper in the egg. Stir in 3/4 of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Fold the macaroni into the mix and pour into a 2-quart casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Melt the butter in a saute pan and toss the bread crumbs to coat. Top the macaroni with the bread crumbs. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and rest for five minutes before serving.
ise en place:
Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl this is one of my very favourite dishes to eat. A solid bowl of rice with steamed veggies and pieces of chicken that are coked and marinated in a tasty Teriyaki sauce.
Foods 10 Block C