1 cup ham
2 tablespoons oil
2 large cups of cooked rice
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons ketchup
a small potato
- Whisk 4 eggs and add a pinch of salt.
- Add the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add potatoes and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add ham
- Add cooked rice to the mixture for 2 minutes. Season everything with salt and pepper.
- Add ketchup or tomato paste. Mix everything together for 1-2 minutes.
- Put the pan to heat with a little oil. Pour half of the mixture and make a “pancake” with eggs (a little way omelette)
- Once ready pancake, cover the rice mixture and give a flat oval shape (or other). The most talented will also try to “cram” the pancake with rice … with ketchup, made a small decoration on the omelet to get a result.