- Homework Check: DNA, Mutations and Cell Cycle Questions
- Lesson: Sexual Reproduction
- Assignment: Reproduction Graphic organizer
- Tomorrow: Biology Unit Test
- To help study: Biology Review
- New Seats New Peeps!
- Light is Magic! Assignment – due Wednesday
- Outline available in Waves and Optics Page
- New seats new peeps!
- Complete Cell Cycle (Mitosis) notes
- DNA, Mutation, and Cell Cycle Review Questions (digital copy in Biology Page)
Reminder: your electric house project blog post is due tomorrow. See blog checklist to ensure that you have included all the necessary elements.
- New seats, new peeps!
- With your new peep: Cell parts review matching
- When correctly matched, work on cell parts colouring activity
- Cell Parts Review Kahoot
- Lesson: The Nucleus and DNA
- DNA Kahoot
For tomorrow: complete colouring sheet AND electric house blog post
- Warm-up: Who can see who online simulation
- Complete notes and Reflection Practice WS
- Review Quizizz:
Today we will continue to work on our electric houses.
Before you begin working on the construction of your house, you will need to complete rough copies of the following:
- Four mandatory circuits
- Project Questions
- It will be important that you experiment with sample circuits to ensure your answers are correct. You can use the circuit supplies available in class, or experiment with the online circuit simulator below:
Once you have shown rough copies of the above project criteria, you and your group members can continue to work on the construction of your house. You will be given one more class day to complete your houses.