- Uniform Acceleration Lesson
- Assignment: pg 62 # 1 – 8 (omit #6)
- Acceleration Lab
- Kinematics Quiz
- Acceleration Problems WS
- Complete Acceleration Lab (due Thursday)
- Free Falling Bodies Lesson
- Assignment: pg 65 #1 – 4; pg 68 #1, 3
Friday: PRO-D Day (No classes)
- Position-Time Graph mini lab
- Discuss yesterday’s P-T graphs
- Measuring the Speed of a Model Car Lab (due Friday)
- Warm-up questions: position-time graph
- Lesson: Acceleration
- Assignment: pg 52 #1 – 6
- Lab due
- Lesson: Uniform Acceleration
- Assignment: pg 62 #1 – 8
- Sig Figs and Unit Conversion Quizizz
- Graphing Basics Lesson
- Assignment: Graphing Practice WS; pg 29 (from wkbk) #2
- Back in Room 200; New Seats, New Peeps!
- Three Truths and a Lie
- Graphing Lab
- Introductory Unit Test
- Assignment: read pg 37 – 39 in workbook (Distance, Position and Displacement). Complete pg 39 #1 – 3
- Wire Lab due Thursday
- Lesson: Intro to Kinematics – Speed and Velocity
- Assignment #2: pg 46 #1 – 8; pg 44 #1 – 3
Welcome back everyone!
I hope you had an enjoyable and relaxing vacation.
We have exactly two weeks left in Physics 11! See a tentative schedule for the next two weeks below.
- New Seats, New Peeps!
- Lesson 1: Frames of Reference and the Michelson-Morley experiment
- Assignment: Read Chapter 1 of “The New World of Mr. Tompkins” and complete the assigned reading questions.
- Required documents are in Modern Physics Page
A look ahead at the next two weeks:
- New Seats New Peeps!
- Light is Magic! Assignment – due Wednesday
- Outline available in Waves and Optics Page
- Warm-up: Who can see who online simulation
- Complete notes and Reflection Practice WS
- Review Quizizz:
Today we will be doing a lab investigating the properties of waves.
In the first part of the lab, you will be creating different waves, filming them, and explaining them in an Edublog post.
In the second part of the lab, you will be using an online simulator to investigate the properties of waves. Click on the link below to complete the second part of your lab.
Energy Unit Test
When done: read through Archemedes Challenge Project Outline in Energy Documents
Energy Unit Review Day!
Assignment: Energy Review available in Energy documents
Note: today is the last day to get overdue assignments for the unit stamped. I will only stamp the review on test day.
Energy Unit Test tomorrow (Thursday Nov 16th)