- 3 things I will do to stay safe at work are…
1.I wipe that the floor of my workplace is wet.
2.If you can’t have heavy things ask people for help
3.Confirm whether gas is turned off by the main.
- 2 things I will do to keep others safe at work are…
a.In a dangerous workplace you always work with two or more people.
b.Put a print summarizing dangerous things in your workplace.
- Which story about a workplace accident stuck with you the most? Why?
Matthew’s story,Because I dropped a heavy bucket. At that time, it was water, so I was not hurt.
In my personal goal, I will read English novels at the end of each week.I plan to go to Coquitlam library on every weekend.if I don’t know English vocabulary so that I translate language.I ask for the recommendation of the shop person, or I will search by listening to a friend’s recommendedbook. Especially, reading books I know, it is easier for me to understand story.
In the next marking period,I will get a D in Science. I plan to take careful notes and translate my languages and homework so that I can ask the teacher questions about what I don’t understand. I will do my science homework before I do things with friends, and when I hand it in, I will confirm the homework issued at the end of the class. I ask the teacher about what I could not understand in homework.When I get anything wrong, I will make sure to ask the teacher, one of my classmates, and my homestay family how they got the right answer.
1. Which 3 institutions interested you the most? Add details on what (specifically) it was you liked about each one.1. Which 3 institutions interested you the most? Add details on what (specifically) it was you liked about each one.
I would like to go to a Japanese university, but I am thinking of Vancouver community collage that I was interested in Canadian university.
Going to a Japanese university makes it easier to find Japanese work and study for it.I am interested in Canadian universities. Since there are many elective courses, I thought that I could find what I wanted to do. Besides, my teacher will teach me well at the university.
2. If you were applying to post-secondary TODAY, which institution would you want to go to? Which program would you take there? Explain why this is your top choice.
If I go to a university in Canada, I would like to go to VCC. There are many lessons at this university, so the teacher is likely to be kind. I have not decided my future dream yet. Therefore, I would like to find what I want to do in this school class.
3. What is the benefit to seeing so many post-secondary options before you finish high school?
I think that choices will increase by seeing many schools. This makes it easier to find the best school for you.
4. What was your favourite part about seeing these different post-secondary options?
It was easy to understand that classes were written largely at university posters and it was easy to ask about it.
1) What questions did you need to research in order to research your topic?
about black hole books and scitists thinks something
2) What new or familiar digital tools did you try to use as you worked through this project?
3) What was the process you used to investigate the topic?
Sites related to online books and topics.
4) How did you verify and cite the information you found?
write about black hole
How did the process of completing this challenge go? What could you have done better?
On information about black holes and hazards
5 → table of value
sccops cost order pair
1 10 (1,10)
2 20 (2,20)
3 30 (3,30)
In the trinomial x²+ax+36 list ALL the values for a where a=I When the trinomial is FACTRABLE