This year in Precalculus 11 I learned so many things and different things in each unit. Some of the units were a little bit hard and some of the units were easy. Here are the top things I’ve learned in precalculus 11.
- The first thing in the top five is multiplying and dividing rational expression. It’s used for simplifying products and quotients of rational expression. Here is an example:
2. The second thing in the top five is the arithmetic series. It’s used to determine the sum of n term of an arithmetic series, then solve related problems. Here is an example:
3. The third thing in the top five is using special triangles. It’s used to explore the condition for which given information is sufficient to construct a unique triangle. For example:
4. The fourth thing in the top five is solving systems of equations algebraically. Use algebraic strategies to solve linear quadratic system and quadratic-quadratic system. For example:
5. The fifth thing in the top five is multiplying and dividing radical expressions. It’s used to simplify products and quotients of radical expression. Here is an example: