Prediction: My prediction is that a lemon will have the greatest electric voltage.
When the grape was laying down on its side the volt charge went down.
Grape: The grape had a 2.5 volt charge
Apple: The apple had a 1.5 volt charge.
Lemon: The lemon had a 3 volt charge
My prediction was supported with the lemon having the greatest voltage charge.
- What kind of circuit will produce electron flow in your fruit/vegetable cell? A series circuit
- If your bulb doesn’t glow, how can you find out if electrons are flowing? Look at the voltage meter to see if it has moved.
- If your bulb doesn’t glow, why not? There could not be enough electrons flowing.
- How can we modify our experiment to improve our results? Use more fruits with more acidic properties.
- What is causing electrons to flow in this experiment? The electrolytes and acid
- How can I use this in my everyday life? You can make a temporary battery.