If English class is about learning life lessons, about learning about the human condition, then where can we find the answers to these questions in literature, movies, the media, life?
- How does one build resilience in the face of extreme discrimination?
- How can resilience lead to survival?
- How does one resist injustice?
- How does one reconcile after suffering oppression?
- Where does one find beauty in the face of extreme conflict?
- What does reconciliation look like?
Choose ONE to respond to in a post. What do you think is the answer? Can you think of any sources you could use to answer the question? What questions do you have that “stem” from this question? (In other words, expand on this question to make more concise)