Thank you for getting your narratives in on time 🙂 I am a picky marker when it comes to writing, but I can tell you I have so enjoyed your stories and little insights into your life. If we were in session, I would have them printed and mark them up with suggestions and corrections, but that is just not possible this year. And it is too complex to do it with much detail on TEAMS. Thank you for making my job so enjoyable!
- Today- we will do an official Riverside reflection. Choose an artifact that showed the most growth or challenge for you (narrative, synthesis, project, characterization, etc) and reflect on your critical or creative thinking, communication skills, personal awareness, or social responsibility.
- Use the criteria or “I” statements from the document below.
- Go to your blog and download a template.
- Write the reflection
- post the artifact AND the reflection document on your blog (use “add document” for the reflection so it is easy to see)
- TAG it appropriately. (It can be more than one TAG 🙂
- NOTE: you can probably use either of the reflections you did for me already (the characterization and the project) and just tweak them a bit.
YOu are done!!!! Happy summer everyone!!!