- PechaKucha- Alex and Nicole
- Read the story if you have not already
- If you have read the story already, check your marks and work completion and get back to me. I am still confused on some Co-op Lit assignments
- Begin the following assignment:
What is the film saying about “identity”?
Here is story #2:
Read it by tomorrow.
- Corrections complete for Expository #2?? Did you TAG: Expository2
- Theme statements on pieces of paper to be given to me for assessment
- Final thoughts on “Steps”
- Short story to be read by tomorrow: MISS-BRILL1920
- PechaKucha- Alex . Nicole is on Tuesday
- Movie for synthesis essay: Good Will Hunting
- Do corrections for your Expository essay #2 for reflection marks. What will you improve on next time?
- A theme statement for the story “Steps”. Due Monday
- Finish going over “Steps”
You have the first 30 minutes of class to work on spoken word on Thursday and Friday.
Do the questions by Monday.
- Go over the questions
- Write a short response to your thoughts on International Men’s Day (250 words) in response to one of the quotes on this site. Please do this in OneNote:
- Manhood Quotes
- Read the following story for tomorrow:
- Here are the questions that will be due on Friday:
- Continue reading “The Last of her Sons”
- The answers are due by tomorrow.
- Hand in your essay into the green bin
- PechaKucha! Josh Ma and Jason Lee
- Spoken Word-
- Watch some examples and brainstorm. Creative thinking… how do you come up with unique ideas when looking at that blank page?
- Short story comparison: How does one define or change their identity?
- “The Last of her Sons”: