- No Red Ink- deadwood…
- Read to ….
- Logophile should be complete.
- Synthesis Essay should be posted on Blog with 2 things you are proud of and 2 things you want to improve. TAG: SynthesisA (or B)
Please read to page 181 if you were not in class today.
Logophile is due on Monday and so is at least 5 quotes- at least!!!
Read to page 162 in class.
Why is Saul getting more and more angry?
What is changing on the Moose?
What finally convinces Saul to “heed the call”?
Why will Saul not fight?
“He stubbed out his cigarette on the step. ‘My dad never talks about the school,’ he said. ‘Mom neither. And the don’t say anything about what happened before that. Maybe someone just gave you a chance to rub the s%$* off the board once and for all.’” Pg. 157 What does Virgil mean?
Work on Logophile and collect quotes. You should have 5 quotes minimum by now. Also, you can work on your corrections for your essay.
- Review chapters to page 128
- I read chapter 31 to you- discuss.
- Synthesis essays returned.
- Do the corrections worksheet
- corrections done by Monday- TAG: SynthesisA (or B)
- Quote collection- due Friday- you should have a minimum of 6 quotes by Friday.
- Logophile- due Monday
- Read to page 128 by tomorrow morning
- Review the readings from the weekend
- There will be an open book quiz tomorrow
- setting (time and location)
- poetic devices
- Read to page 128 by Wednesday 9am.
- In your Onenote- you are to record ALL your evidence that answer your inquiry question in the right section. Copy and paste from “content library” to your section. You should have three strong quotes by the end of the day.
- write the quote and page number
- In your own words, explain how this quote answers your question.
- Read to page 77 on your own in class.
- When done, work on your logophile
- I will read chapter 21 to you
- Homework for the weekend- read to the end of pg. 98. Be sure to collect words and use stickies to record your thinking, ESPECIALLY answers to your inquiry question.
- Read to the end of 17.
- Time to work on logophile
- Reflect! Creative Thinking Profiles- what is your profile?
- When you are done looking at the profiles, reflect on your creative thinking competency. You can focus on your spoken word OR your synthesis essay.
- Read to page……..
- We read to the end of chapter 12 in the novel