- Do corrections for your Expository essay #2 for reflection marks. What will you improve on next time?
- A theme statement for the story “Steps”. Due Monday
- Read to the end of 17.
- Time to work on logophile
- Reflect! Creative Thinking Profiles- what is your profile?
- When you are done looking at the profiles, reflect on your creative thinking competency. You can focus on your spoken word OR your synthesis essay.
- Read to page……..
- Finish going over “Steps”
- We read to the end of chapter 12 in the novel
30 minutes to practice your spoken word
Indian Horse Questions- do you know the answers???
You have the first 30 minutes of class to work on spoken word on Thursday and Friday.
Do the questions by Monday.
Sorry I am not here today or tomorrow. I am at my grandfather’s 100th birthday in Toronto and my daughter’s hockey tournament. Mrs. Leonard is in for me for the next few days.
30 minutes to work on Spoken word
Read to the end of chapter 9. Be sure to use your stickies to record your thinking AND find words for your logophile.
Do the following questions by Monday: Questions chapter 1-9 abridged
Friday- you will be watching a film with Mr. Chan for the first part of the class. You will have the rest of the block (B block) to work on SS or spoken word or the Indian Horse questions. Make it a productive work block, please 🙂
- TEACH the students in your group about your subject.
- ONE person email me a PDF of the powerpoint for your group
- Choose ONE question below to answer by the end of the book- keep track of the answers with your stickies!!
- Possible Inquiry Questions for Indian Horse
- How does one cope with hardship?
- What are the effects of racism on a person? A culture?
- What is the relationship between the land and First Nation’s people of Canada?
- What were the effects of residential schools on the First Nation people of Canada?