- Finish “O’Me, O’Life” analysis
- Brainstorm for your creative writing project.
- Use the rest of the time to finish your second story, finish No Red Ink, work on your creative writing project
- Creative Writing Project
2. No Red Ink: Capitalization review
3. Complete analysis of two kids books and have them checked by me! Test on Monday- I will give you a book to analyze by yourself.
- Go over the answers to DPS. Hand in.
- Hand in your Circle Talk Reflection (hand in the ‘link’)
- Review poetry terms
- Quizlet link again
- Finish watching the movie
- Fill in the following worksheet. Due tomorrow.
- We will analyze “O’ Me, O’Life” by Walt Whitman but first you need to know ALL of these poetic terms 🙂 Use the quizlet (definitions and examples) to study. There will be a quiz on poetic terms, prose terms, and the two poems we will study the next two days, on Monday, Sept. 20th
- Set up your No Red Ink account with this code: windy fish 9.
- The exercises are to get your started on commonly confused words. You have until Friday to have them finished. Quiz on Friday.
- Continue working on Pathways to a Theme: The Island. I will post the answers here when we are done exploring in class.
Why do we read?
Themes of this class: Power and Relationships