If you are at home, you are reading.
- Discuss your lens analysis with the group
- Read the other posts on your Padlet. You are asked to comment on at least two of the other posts with a thoughtful question. (I wonder…, What about…., I connected this with…,)
- Choose your next lens for Thur/Fri.
- You will write ONE more paragraph on Thurs/Friday. You do NOT have to write one for today.
- When you do write it next class, consider the following:
- Do you clearly answer 1-2 of the questions I have offered on the Literary Theory PPT?
- Is your answer accurate?
- Have you shown insight into the novel (theme, conflict, etc)
- Can you connect to global or societal issues?
- Have you considered the author’s intent, background, or creative process, in your analysis?
- Final paragraph will be due Saturday June 19th at noon.
- Narrative Essay
Example: Love is found in Withrop