For January 4th:
- Discussion about end of book and a lens paragraph. DECIDE WHO IS DOING WHAT LENS BEFORE THE HOLIDAY. Use your stickies!!!
- On Tuesday, you will do a final discussion document that encompasses the last 2/5 of the book. This means you can prepare on Monday night. Use your stickies!!!
If you are at home:
- work on narrative
If you are at school:
- deadwood exercise
- finish essay
- get someone to peer edit your essay OR do it yourself
- dialogue punctuation
- insight is evident
- five intentional writing devices are correct, bolded and explained at the bottom
- sentences are active and strong
- refer to the rubric to see if you can improve anything
- print essay if possible AND hand in on TEAMS.