- No Red Ink- comma splices
- Project. Due on Tuesday at the beginning of class. IH project podcast and visual essay-
Dead Poet’s Society- Question: how does Mr. Keating encourage the boys to find their own identity? When one is not allowed to be their own identity, to follow their own path, what effect does it have on a person?
- Corrections for persuasive overdue. Be sure to add an image, the tag and the title of your essay. Also include two things you are proud of and two you would like to improve for next time.
- No Red Ink- some of you still need a lot of work on dialogue, colons, semi-colons, and parallelism. There are new practice exercises on No Red Ink. Test on Monday, April 29th!!
- Narrative Essay corrections- corrections, image, TAG: NarrativeX (or A), reflections- due Monday, April, 29th.
- Poetry worksheet- due Monday, April 29th.