- What have we learned about the human condition from this novel?
- How does one heal after trauma?
- How does one cope with hardship?
- What may be the root causes of homelessness?
- What have we learned about the effect of racism?
- What is the legacy of the residential schools?
- In your group, create a theme statement for the novel.
- Positive Cultural Identity- why is it important?
- Informal Blogging- Informal Blogging-
Start with this: Parallel Structure
Continue working on your narrative essay. It is due (printed please) by 3:10 on Thursday.
- show don’t tell
- watch for colons and semi-colons
- sentence fluency
- proper dialogue punctuation
- no longer than 4 pages, double spaced
- sensory details!!!
- strong purpose. Who are you or what did you learn about being a human??