I chose to plan a trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico because it is very pretty and sunny. It is a fun place to experience new cultures and try new activities. I planned to go July 11th, and stay three nights. I will spend a lot of time at the beach, as Mexico beaches have warm water and sun!
I depart at 6:00AM on July 11th from Vancouver and arrive at 2:55PM on the same day in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
on June 12th, I plan to go swimming with the dolphins at 12PM
On June 13th I plan to go to a Mexican market at 11AM to go shopping for souvenirs
The rest of the time I plan on being at the beach or in the hotel lounge as this is a short trip and I don’t want to over book myself with activities in my short amount of time here.
The hotel I’m staying at is called the Samba Vallarta All Inclusive
To go from place to place I will be taking taxis / cabs.
The room is $328 /night
The food and drinks are all included so the price of the hotel room per night covers the price of meals and snacks.
Flight total = $683.31
Hotel total (food included) = $984
Activities total = $228.52
other expenses (cab fare) = $100
TOTAL = $1995.83
How I plan to save to save for this trip is to save $500 every year for 4 years.
Links to photos credits :
Here are the three most important things that I believe you need to know before going into the (exponent) unit test!
- How does the multiplication rule for negative numbers apply to powers with negative bases?
- if it’s a negative base (in brackets) and an even power, the answer will we positive. If it’s a negative base (in brackets) and an odd power, the answer will be negative. if it’s an negative base (not in brackets) and either an even or odd power, the answer will always be negative. Here’s a small cheat sheet chart to help you!
- (-base) ^even = positive
- (-base) ^odd =negative
- -base^even = negative
- -base^odd = negative
- Product Law; when we multiply exponents with the same base, we ADD the exponents.
- Quotient law; when dividing exponents with the same base, we SUBTRACT the exponents.
- Power of a power law; When an exponent is raised to another exponent, we multiply the exponents.
- Follow the orders of operations (BEDMAS) when evaluating expressions involving powers.
- Divide & multiply in order from the left to the right
- Add & subtract in order of left to right
How might your digital footprint affect your future opportunities?
If you’re posting inappropriate things now, then in the future when you’re applying for jobs and your possible employer searches your name they will be disappointed and not want to hire you. If your family members search your name and something inappropriate you said or did shows up it could have consciences.
Three strategies that you can use to keep your digital footprint appropriate and safe.
- Keep your account on private and only let people you know follow you.
2. Don’t put any personal information in your bio’s (ex. School, sports team that you play for, location, etc.).
- Use the “grandma rule”. The grandma rule is when you wouldn’t post things that you feel uncomfortable or embarrassed to show to your grandma.