Name of your host: Laurie Schmidt Relationship to you: My father.
1. What is your job title? Assistant vice president
2. What is your job description? Real-estate Developer.
3. What are the duties and/or tasks you perform at your job? To coordinate and manage real state land acquisition.
4. What qualifications do you have for this job in the following areas:
Educ ation? Architectural diploma.
Experience? 30 years experience in the architectural and development industry.
5. What are some of the things you like about the job?
Can be exciting, and challenging. No two days are ever the same.
6. What are some of the things you dislike about this job?
Can be very stressful.
7. How do you anticipate this job changing in the next 5 years or so?
Will become more challenging. Harder to find good development sites.
1. Give three reasons why you would like this job (be specific):
a) To work with building designs.
b) To know what is being built.
c) To discover new things about buildings, and how they are built
2. Give three reasons why you would not like this job (be specific):
a. Long days.
b. Amount of confusing work.
c. Amount of stress.
3. Is this job for you? Why or why not?
wouldn’t say this job is for me, because i would like to to a job where your doing stuff constantly all day, not sitting in a office on a computer.
4. Explain the value of the TOKTW experience in relation to your ideas about your post secondary (after high school) plans (education?, training?, travel?, work?).
The values of TOKTW is that you can experience what it is like to have a job, and the things you do to make a income. It will help me with my relation to post secondary because it is teaching me that hard work earns money. And it can be hard to earn money.