Compound – Complex Sentence
1）After I finish the meeting, my coffee was too cold, so I heated it in the microwave.
1)Because my coffee was too cold, I heated it in the microwave.
2)I heated my coffee in the microwave because it was too cold.
Compound – Complex Sentence
1)Sarah cried when her rabbit got sick , but she soon got better.
1)Sarah cried but she soon got better.
2) Sarah soon got better although she cried.
This week we learned factoring Polynomial Expression Lesson.Listen to the name to know the content of the previous unit to learn, because the last unit called Polynomial Operations Lesson.This unit compared to the previous unit, the difference is not not particularly large, but added some new knowledge in it.
I think this module is mainly to test the common factor of our previous study,having mastered this is the same calculation as the previous one. And I learned something new .
Notice that :
1) If the product is positive then the two integers must be either both positive or both negative.
2) If the product is negative, then one integer is positive and the other is negative.
3) In a prefect square trinomial, the first and last terms must be perfect squares and the middle term must be twice the product of the square roots of the first and last terms.
4) The method of factoring by splitting the value of b into two integers whose product is ac and whose sum is b is called the method of decomposition.
This week we learned something about Polynomial Operations Lesson, This is a week of challenges and fun.
Say he is mainly fun to use different drawing methods to solve and confirm the accuracy of the answer or not.Say he has the challenge mainly lies in the back to the more complicated questions we want to calculate, almost the things we just learned are concentrated in a problem, so the operation will be more prone to deviation.
The following is a post-experience for me:When doing the questions do not worry about removing the brackets, especially in the face of the square and the cubic power of the demolition of the brackets as soon as possible, will affect the accuracy of the back of the operation.So if you want to calculate the square or cubic can be written as the following form:(?x-?)(?x+?) or (?x-?)(?x-?)(?x-?),instead of directly into(?x2-?x+?x….) ,this will make it clear that you know what to do next. However, if this is done, there are still discrepancies with the answer, it is quite possible that even if the calculation is not passed, so my small solution can not be guaranteed.
(This is where I made the question is wrong, I hope this kind of question is not very clear or troublesome students help). # The picture write by myself and choose on the math book.