Reflect on your own footprint:
Well I didn’t find anything on the internet about me which is good because that means that I haven’t been doing anything bad.
How might your digital footprint affect your future opportunities:
1. When the interviewer searches your name on the internet they might see bad pictures of you or if you have bad stuff on your Instagram or Facebook they will see it.
2. If you are looking for a house to rent or a basement to rent, your digital footprint can make you have no chance in getting it because there are lots of people looking to rent houses or basements so you would have to have an amazing digital footprint.
Describe at least 3 strategies that you can use to keep you digital footprint appropriate and safe:
1. Don’t do bad stuff like drugs
2. Don’t send other people bad pictures of you or other people
3. Don’t text or direct message people calling them names or saying bad things about other people because the government or the maker of you phone will see it.
What information did you learn that you would pass on to others:
-To not do bad things and put them on the internet and to not do bad things all together