TOXIC AND CORROSIVE
oxalic acid is an organic compound found in plants such as: sorrel and rhubarb. It is known as one of the strongest organic acids. It is also used as bleach, cleaning chemicals, photography, bleaching, and ink removel. This acid melts at 189 degrees Celsius. It can cost around $95 to $155 you can order it on amazon or special websites. Keep away from your skin and eyes. On skin it can cause redness, skin burns, pain, and blisters. If in your eyes it can result in redness, pain, loss of vision, severe deep burns. If ingested it can result in sore throat, burning sensation, abdominal pain, vomiting, drowsiness, shock or collapse, convulsions. Around this acid you should where a lab coat of some kind of protection, googles and gloves. If oxalic acid is in food you ate it may result in kidney stones. Oxalic acid comes in liquids and also in a dehydrated powder form better suited for experiments or for when mellting it.