Electricity Mind Map

What I Know…

What I Wonder…

1.  Are there more than two types of electricity (the two types being static and current)? If so what are they called and how do they operate?
  2. How was electricity discovered? Who discovered it?
  3. How has the way we use electricity changed over the years? Say from 50 years ago.
  4. How do negative and positive charges found in atoms relate to electricity in general and electricity voltage?
  5. How would you go about creating a circuit for the first time and what would be the steps?
  6. How do people get electrocuted and what does that electricity do to your body?
  7. What are alternate ways to conservatively create energy (aside from the ones I have listed)?
  8. What is the greatest difference between current electricity and static electricity? Does it have something to do with the fact that electrons do or do not move?

5 Comments on Electricity Mind Map

1. Kim Stewart
    November 22, 2017 at 1:45 am (2 years ago)

Kelsey,

I marvel at how your mind works. I love the mind map you have created!
    Under the ‘Wonder’ section all questions posed are thoughtful and well phrased.
    Great job kiddo :).
    Mom

• kelsey2017
      November 22, 2017 at 6:31 pm (2 years ago)

Thank you Mom! I always enjoy sharing my work with you.
      -Kelsey

2. Curt Stewart
    November 22, 2017 at 2:08 am (2 years ago)

Kels, nice work on this mapping. I look forward to hearing the answers to the questions that you have wondered about! Keep up the good work!

Dad

• kelsey2017
      November 22, 2017 at 6:31 pm (2 years ago)

I will definitely let you know when I find the answers to my questions. Thank you!
      -Kelsey

3. Mr. Robinson
    December 1, 2017 at 7:26 pm (2 years ago)

You have created an excellent mindmap that demonstrates a good amount of knowledge regarding electricity. I also appreciate how you have shared this information with your parents and responded to their comments. Fantastic!