What I Know…
What I Wonder…
- Are there more than two types of electricity (the two types being static and current)? If so what are they called and how do they operate?
- How was electricity discovered? Who discovered it?
- How has the way we use electricity changed over the years? Say from 50 years ago.
- How do negative and positive charges found in atoms relate to electricity in general and electricity voltage?
- How would you go about creating a circuit for the first time and what would be the steps?
- How do people get electrocuted and what does that electricity do to your body?
- What are alternate ways to conservatively create energy (aside from the ones I have listed)?
- What is the greatest difference between current electricity and static electricity? Does it have something to do with the fact that electrons do or do not move?