- What did you notice about the people who benefited from the RAC?
Well they seemed to show a bit more energy.
- What did you notice about yourself?
I felt happier when they accepted the cookie, but a bit down when they didn’t.
- How did performing a RAC contribute to your personal awareness and responsibility.
It showed me how time consuming baking is and how it needs to be slow and steady.
- Did you enjoy this RAC? Would you do it again? Would you change it, if so, how?
I would probably do it again, with a different kind of pastry. I enjoyed it, it was fun to see people enjoying my cookie.
- How did it contribute to your leadership skills?
I learned to accept some criticism on how to improve my cookies, and tried to give everyone a cookie.
- Did you notice it ‘catching on’ with others?
Well I don’t know how giving a cookie to someone catches on but they seemed to be in a happier mood.