I hope this finds you all safe and healthy. Please know I am thinking of you all! We had our staff meeting today and I need to get some information from each of you…
1) I would like each of you to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email, I would like you to indicate whether you have:
a) a device to work from (including tablets)
2) In addition to the above email, I would like you to fill in the following form:
Yes, I know it is asking the same questions, but it is just to ensure that we are all connected and have the ability to work from our homes. This is information that the school and district really needs…
Please send the email and complete the form TODAY.
3) I would like each of you to go into your class “TEAMS”. Last week I set up Teams and you would have received a notification that you were added to this team.
I would like EVERYONE to go into your class team and Post a Message…even if it is just to say “Hello”.
This is to ensure that each of you has access to Teams. Please Post this message TODAY.
4) During our staff meeting, they also indicated that they want teachers to start this week….slow….so please be patient. They want consistency across the district and while we may have everything in place at Riverside (for the most part!) this is not the case for every school or every family.
Your task for this week: write a reflection on ONE of the following topics. Please Complete this reflection by Thursday and upload (or copy/paste) this into assignments in “Teams”.
1) While we are all practicing social distancing due to Covid-19, what has inspired hope for you over the past few weeks?
2) While we are all practicing social distancing due to Covid-19, what self-discoveries have you learned about yourself?
3) While we are all practicing social distancing due to Covid-19, what have you found has given you peace and calm through all of this?
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns…I will be available on Teams tomorrow during your regularly scheduled class time if you want to post your question…
Keep safe and miss you all!