1. Why did you choose to reflect on this lab?
I chose to reflect on this lab because in my opinion this was my favourite lab. The portions were very big, and I will never say no to more food. This dish was also very tasteful and I could see myself eating this at home. I also only had the pictures to this lab…….
2. Did you enjoy the lab? Why or why not?
I loved this lab because it was tasty. It also had large portions. I can also see myself making and eating at home. This dish was also simpler then i thought it was going to be
3. Did your product turn out the way you had hoped? If yes, what helped? If no, why did it not?
Our groups product turned out perfectly. The noodles were perfectly cooked and chicken was tender. One thing our group did very well was cooking everything together. WE made sure to keep the ingredients moving around the pot so the tastes would blend.
4. Did you group work well together during the lab? Why or why not? (i.e. were there any issues that came up/how did you solve them?)
Our group working fairly well during the lab. Sometimes we talk to much which makes us the slowest group. But in the end we get the product we were looking for. Slow and steady wins the race.
5. If you were to do this lab again, what might you do differently? Why?
If I was going to this lab again one thing I would definitely add is more spice. I really enjoy spicy foods so I can see myself adding some more spice just to give it that extra kick. I would also add more soya sauce, i didn’t really taste the soya sauce as much as i wanted to