1. What is your job title?
Retail store manager.
2. What is your job description?
I am in charge for supervising the daily operation of a store.
3. What are the duties and/or tasks you perform at your job?
Arranging man power, manage inventory, achieving sale target.
4.What qualifications do you have for this job in the following areas:
No training is needed.
8 years in counting.
d)skills and attributes (personal qualities)?
Communication, leadership and control budget.
5.What are some of the things you like about the job?
Developing different ideas for increasing sales and meet new people.
6.What are some of the things you dislike about this job?
Working long hours.
7.How do you anticipate this job changing in the next 5 years or so?
Market demand would drop because of online shopping.
1. Give three reasons why you would like this job (be specific):
a) I could engage with different people.
b) I would be able to see the newest item.
c) I like to manage money.
2. Give three reasons why you would not like this job (be specific):
b) Have to deal with robber sometimes.
c) Long hours.
3. Is this job for you? Why or why not?
I do see myself doing this job in the future because I like management and solving different problems around the store.
4. Explain the value of the TOKTW experience in relation to your ideas about your post secondary (after highschool) plans (education?, training?, travel?, work?).
It is a valuable experience for me. It helped me realized that every job is different and it is not as easy as I imagined. It was a great opportunity to see the possible career choice for me. I understand that I should do deeper research with certain areas that I am interested in to make better choice of education.