- Is there a connection between population increase and CO2 levels?
- What are some of the impacts of climate change?
A changing climate has a range of potential ecological, physical and health impacts, including extreme weather events (such as floods, droughts, storms, and heatwaves); sea-level rise; altered crop growth; and disrupted water systems.
- Based on the data, what should we do to lower CO2 emissions?
Reuse recycles, use less heat and air conditioning, replace your light bulbs, use less hot water, plant tree
- See the Climate Causes below, which ones do you have control over?
Deforestation rainforest, consumerism, oil platform
- In what ways does Climate Change become an issue of class?