Your About Me Page….is all about you. As you get more comfortable with it, it is an opportunity to express who you are, and share the things you like to do. This page will grow and change as you do! Here are some ideas to get you started. Please refer to the safe blogging tips, to ensure you protect yourself and others online.
1) What is Your Favorite Quote: My favorite quote is ” Don’t practice until you get it right, practice until you can’t get it wrong” -Anon
This is my favorite quote because I play soccer and this is how I think, i may have got that one move right but really you just need to keep working at it.
2) What is Your Favorite YouTube Clip: https://youtu.be/NEV-2c4xAQg
This is my favorite clip because my best frineds made it and I find it hilarious.
For more detailed information about how to embed click here.
3) Find a Picture that has Impacted You: Find a picture that you like, dislike, has inspired you or is meaningful to you for some reason. Find a picture that is powerful to you. Insert the picture into your page, and explain why you chose this picture.
For more detailed information how to insert images click here.
4) What is Your Favorite Website: https://www.teamsnap.com
I use this website almost every day, it has all my soccer dates and it has all my soccer team pictures which are great memories.
For more detailed information how to create a hyperlink click here.
5) The History or Your Birthday:
On my birthday Jill Scott had a concert in phoenix. Notthing great