- The Path to Nazi Genocide (38min)
- Holocaust Education Teacher Resource
- Read FAQ # 1-14, 16-21, 24-25, 28-31 (of course, feel free to read the others)
Understand the significance of the following:
- Nurenburg Laws
- Final Solution
Concepts to understand (test yourself):
- How/why did Anti-Semitism rise in Germany?
- Who supported or did not support the Holocaust?
- Why didn’t foreign countries intervene before the beginning of WWII?
Optional movies to watch if you have access* (links are to IMDB for you and your parents to assess appropriateness):
- Schindler’s List (1993)
- Life is Beautiful (1997)
- Jojo Rabbit (2019)
- Jakob the Liar (1999)
- Boy in the Striped Pajamas (2008)
- The Book Thief (2013)
- The Pianist (2002)
*in no particular order, just from my memory – there are many more of course but these are the ones I have seen.