Complete ALL of the following using quotes from the links provided below:
- Find evidence that reveals how happy soldiers were being in the war.
- What evidence do soldiers provide that reveals why they are fighting or what they are fighting for?
- What seems to be the morale of the soldiers during the different battles?
- How would you summarize Canada’s role over these major battles? (continuity or change?)
- Sudbury, John P. Letter: 1916 July 13th
- Kempling, George Hedley Diary Link 1, Link 2
- Winterbottom, Sydney Amyas Letter: 1916 September 16th
- Bell, William Henry Letter: 1917 April 7th
- Cobourg World Letter: 1917 May 11th
- Cobourg World Letter: 1915 April 9th