Name of your host: Donna Cabrestante Relationship to you: Mother
The Interview: (ask your host these questions)
1. What is your job title? SAP/Perpetual Inventory Clerk
2. What is your job description? Exceptional customer service, accurate product scanning, executing company; directed promotion & programs.
3. What are the duties and/or tasks you perform at your job? Planogram, accurate receiving of the products
4. What qualifications do you have for this job in the following areas:
a) training? I started as a stocker in Grocery and Health & Beauty Department
b) education? Graduated as BS Accountancy in the Philippines
c) experience? Working in other department for a year
d) skills and attributes (personal qualities)? hard working and eager to learn more
5. What are some of the things you like about the job? my co-workers, supervisor, and manager
6. What are some of the things you dislike about this job? Salary
7. How do you anticipate this job changing in the next 5 years or so? More up in this company or use my experience here to apply in a different company.
Name: Aiessa Magi Dela Cruz
Rap: A45 Class:
Due: November 5, 2017
1. Give three reasons why you would like this job (be specific):
a) price changes
b) If I work during holidays I’ll get doubled payment
c) I’ll visually place the products by following the planogram.
2. Give three reasons why you would not like this job (be specific):
a) Lots of work to do
c) Some workers are strict, and too serious especially the high ranks
3. Is this job for you? Why or why not?
No, this is not the right job for me because I want a job that is fun and creative.
4. Explain the value of the TOKTW experience in relation to your ideas about your post-secondary (after high
school) plans (education? training? travel? work?) I get to see what my mom actually do in her job, and I get to have ideas on what I really want to be when I grow up.