- Measuring Resistance Lab
- Finish collage and tag BrandsmaCollage2020 – due next class, as in after Spring Break
1. Finish Measuring Currents activity from yesterday, if needed.
Homework: Take 5 pictures:
- Electrical outlet
- Household meter (outside)
- Circuit breaker
- Where electrical wires enter your home/building (if visible)
- Something requiring electricity that isn’t light, your device or your phone
- Current Electricity Notes
- Voltage in Series and Parallel Circuits Lab (paper)
- Chemistry Test – You got this!
- After your test, go to http://interactivesites.weebly.com/electricity-and-energy.html and get a sneak peek into our Electricity Unit.
Chemistry Test Tomorrow!