- It means three light are connected in a series. Then if I unscrew one battery from the circuit, the left lightbulbs are going to be off, because three bulbs and the batteries were connected in a series. Also, if I connect the ammeters in the space that the lightbulb was located, the amphere s measured. It means that the electricity they are connected in a series, because electricity doesn’t flow when some part is ruined are broken.
- Even though, we unsrew the light bulb that was parallel with other light bulbs, the other left light bulbs are not going to be turned off.
- The light bulbs that are in parallel get weaker current than the series one, so series one is going to be more powerful than the paralle one.
- If we unscrew the light bulb from the parallel, we could say that the circuit is series. Therfore, it is going to be same. Self-Assessment-CC-District-document-Gee-1di4oq1-w9gzm9
I already noticed that we should reduce the usage amount of plastic, but now I feel that theseproblems are getting worse and worse, as its amount increase, they are going to be wasted in the land and in the sea more and more. And them, when we meet the limitation, then the wastes are going to be wasted in our habitants either. These impacts should be affected everyone, because it is an enormous deal to solve together. We should give our best shot to reduce the usage amount of plastic.
Hi. I’m Yoon, and I am hired to renovate my home.
- DEFINING:I have tried lots of things to save energy. Therfore, I need to find some shortage that is the cause to splurge energy. Then, I have tried to figure out how can I solve this issue to reduce the amount of energy that we have been wasting.
2. DISCOVER: I found that the wall of house(outside and inside both of them) are way seriousely outworn. Thus, I thought how could I mend this wall, and how could I make this wall that could save energy. Also, I noticed that there are no water pipe to get rid of water from the roof that has filed, so I aksed myself, how could I solve this problem, and how could I save energy from this.
3. DREAM: I can eliminate all the wall that have rotten, and then I will refill them with pebbles, mud, soil, cotton, and newspaper. I should put mixture of soil and pebbles between two old concrete walls. Then, I attached some cotton on the wall. And then, I attach cotton on it, and apply tons of soil on it. Then let them dry. Also, I can install 4 water pipe on each side of the roof. The thing is that, I will install turbin to get energy from the potential energy of the flow of water. As it rains a lot except summer it will provide lots of energy to use.
4. DELIEVER: After eliminating the concrete wall, I will apply mixture of soil and pebbels between two base walls. Then, I will attach some cotton on the wall. And then I will put tons of soil on the cotton to make it stronger and let them dry.
Moreover, i’m going to install 4 water pipes on each side of the roff that has 5 turbins in the pipe to make subtitutional energy. The flow of water makes it to roll, and as the turbin rolls, the generator will transfer the kinetic energy of turbin into electrics.
Lastly, I’m going to make 6 small hole on the ceiling that between first floor ans second floor to keep average temparature by air convection. Also, I.m going to install 3 big vent on the roof to keep cool temparature in the summer so that we don’t have to use air conditioner.
First of all, I helped a person who was sitting alone in the library by having some conversation one another. As I looked him every day in the library, he looked way lonely and pity, so I have decided to help him. As he wass a first person to meet me, I have made some compliment about his passionate attitude, and his nice shoes. Then, I sat beside him and started to make a conversation with him about the stuff that he was studying. Moreover, I helped a person who has disability in the bus. Nobody knows that he was disability, because he acted like a drug addicted, but the thing is that he could not walk well. His eyesight was not that good, so I have conceded my seat to him, and I helped him to have a seat. Lastly, I helped homestay mother. From last month, she wanted to be a teacher, so she have planned to go to the education academy every day, so I have decided to help her by serving dinner to my homestay children, but the thing is that, I don’t know how to cook, and I had lack of knowlegege of cooking,. Therefore, I just decided to help them to eat dinner, and not to fight. As I helped others, I felt impressive, because this was a turning point to change my stereotype, and it taught me helping each other is essential to preserve qualified society.
I have enjoyed this movie. I remember that I have watched this movie before. This movie was touching movie that showing the progress to get through all the difficulties. Most of all, as I watched this movie several times, it reminds not to be lazy. I always feel virginity and regret while I watch this movie, because I had never experienced the severe difficulties like him. That’s why I feel pity, but I feel relieved when he has gotten through all the difficulties. Everytime I watch this movie, I learned be patience is really important to lead my tough life. Also, I learned that utilizing my opportunity well is way important. If Mr. Gardner didn’t use his opportunity properly, he couldn’t survive from the hardship. The most important thing is that not to be discouraged. I was inspired from his attitude, as I know that I’m not really passionate.
My guess is our collaboration were spot on because we choose our role that we are good at. Also, the project couldn’t be finished without our efforts. But the thing is that, I think my role was the least though, because group members except me, they did lots of stuffs such as completing blue sheet, recording, making film, and video editing. It was too much for me to write answer from blue sheets and make or record. I was really thankful to my team member.
core competency reflection document———————————————————————-
I have a memorary to steall something. I also dumbed my faults to mu sister. ^^
Anyway, at that time I was intrigued in some mechanical pencils and lots of cute stickers. I envy my friends, becausr they get allowance from their parents every week. Although I have some money, I don’t want to use my money, because I could not spend later, when I need to buy(get) something later. Thereforem I decided to bring something from my mom’s purse.
It is so much important in our society. Lots of people had difficulties, when they have to sell some stuffs without money. They always barbared each other. Finally, some people come up with ideas. It was the amount of rice or grains. After that, it converted into coins. They used such as silver, gold, iron or alaminium to make coins. The thing is that, as they used coins, they need to classify(?) the value of coins. Thus, they made 1,2,5,10…… lots of kinds of unit. As the value of coins increased, they started to use bills. Now, it’s became a important stuff to live. Thesedays, lots of credit cards and debit cards are used in pyblic places.
British Columbia has lots of mountains includes Coast Mountains and Rocky Mountains. So the thing is that British Columbia has developed slower than other cities. As Gold rush has happened, British Columbia started to develop and boom. Transportation and development of British comubia started to develop around 1950’s~1960’s. Moreover, enourmous buildings, railroad were stared to build. But the thing is that, there were not much people, so they started to accept immigrants. That’s why Canada is multicultural country!