- Why did you choose to reflect on this lab?
Because I like the taste of cinnamon rolls, which is a popular snack in North America and northern Europe, originated in Sweden. I like to eat sweet food, especially with flour, the cinnamon roll made by our team is successful, the skin is very crisp, and the inside is very soft, which is why I choose this.
- Did you enjoy the lab? Why or why not?
I liked the experiment because the cinnamon rolls were covered with icing sugar, and there was my favorite cheese, powdered sugar and cream, and it tasted really good.
- Did your product turn out the way you had hoped? If yes, what helped? If no, why did it not?
I like this product very much, and the production process is very successful, the teamwork is very tacit, there is no accident in the middle.
- Did you group work well together during the lab? Why or why not? (i.e. were there any issues that came up/how did you solve them?)
After two months of study, I have had a deeper understanding of the food of the classroom and some things can not to need someone to help me, so I can take the initiative to help team members to share some task, reduce the burden of someone else, I’m very happy. Our team has not had a lot of rain. Everyone is very united. I like my team members very much.
- If you were to do this lab again, what might you do differently? Why?
If I make a cinnamon roll again, I might try to knead the dough, because every kneading is done by someone else, so I want to try it once.