- An original culture is rejected and a person only participates in the new culture.
- Both the original culture and the new culture are rejected.
- Feeling left out because the country you are in doen’t have the same culture as you are.
1. When I think of Canada, I thought of the Canadian flag with maple leaf and maple syrup.
2. As a result of asking to people around me and my friends, most of them thought of Canada, so they thought of the Canadian flag with maple leaf on it and attached a photo. It looks like Canada is a portrait.
3. Others think I’m on the same wavelength, but if I’m different, I think others might think of hockey or Tim Horrton.
Hi, I am Wooshin. I sent it in two in class, so I send it in one again. Good night.
Dec.18.2017 Wooshin Cho Pay It Forward Reflection
I like this movie, because this movie touched my heart. My favourite scene of the movie is while Trevor fought with her mother, Arlene, she hit the cheek of Trevor and left the house. Arlene , who knew that Trevor was not home, wanted to go out for him, but she could not get out because she was drinking. So she called to her friend’s but they all drank so they can not go out too. Finally, his mother called to Trevor’s teacher, Eugene. As soon as Eugene received her phone, he picked up his mother and went to find Trevor. Arlene and Eugene finally found Trevor but he was still angry with her. Arlene tears and sincerely applauded Trevor. Then he hugged Arlene tightly. I think this part of the movie is the starting point of the relationship between Arlene and Eugene and the presence of a mother, however angry with her child, always knew that she loved her children. This part of the scene also reminded me of a personal experience. When I was 14, I fought with my mom and left the house. It was a cold winter, and the weather was very cold outside. I was walking around with no jacket outside, but my mom is looking for me with my jacket in the distance. My mom said me to sorry and let’s go to home and eat supper together. At that time, my mom always knew that she loved me. I think message of this movie is that my mother always loves me and I have to catch when a new bond comes in.