Name of Host: Pam Hadikin Herrmann
Relation to me: Mom
- What is your job title: Kindergarten teacher
- What is your job description: Teaches kids
- What are the duties and/or tasks you perform at your job: Teaching kids
- What are qualifications needed for your job: Teaching degree, Teacher training
- What are some things you like about the job: Your teach people information
- What are some things you dislike about the job: Some kids don’t listen to you
- It is fun, you can do fun stuff, you can have fun
- You need to deal with children, Sometimes they don’t listen, Children can be frustrating
- No, I don’t like being physical
- It is important because you learn what is like to be at a job.
Ask: How can stem cells be used to help with Parkinson’s disease? How many uses are there for stem cells? What is Parkinson’s disease?
Aquire? Google and youtube
Analyze? Found some information
Assess? The project when great I had fun reaching the information. This has got me somewhat interested in stem cells.
- Hourly wage: Construction Worker, Dental Assistant, Financial Clerk
- Piecework: Bike Assembler, Assembly Technician, BBQ Assemblers
- Commission: Medical-device sales, Outsourced services, Software sales
- Salary: Teacher, Doctor, Surgeon.
What would you prefer to be paid by?
I prefer to be paid a salary because say you need to leave for an hour you would still get paid for that hour and you only haft to work a certain amount of time.
This Is a DNA strand. It is the building blocks of life. It makes you different than everyone else. It can only be arranged with 2 letters in between each side. You can only have C and G together in any order and T and A together in any order. The ribsomes stick around the DNA and copies one side of it producing RNA.