What I have learned in this workshop is how Shakespeare spoke and wrote his plays and a little about his life. A thing that I liked about this workshop was that they engaged you into the life and writing style of Shakespeare and present our own takes of the play.
This link above will lead you to our group project what I did was the conclusion, Title and the theme.
- Is there an “about us” on the page
- Are there multiple points of view represented
- Has the website been updated recently
- Does the information on the website seem logical
- credit given to the people who took the pictures
Steps To Get Onto The Website Above
- Copy and paste this into the URL bar
- Use the Library logon use your school logon: 132-first.initial.last name and your school password.
- Use the Ebsco Logon: riversiderapids Password: library
Probably the biggest thing that I have learned in this lesson is to know what websites I can use that give me good and appropriate information about the topic I am looking for.
Copy this link above to access the my power point