I went to TOKW day with my aunt.
1.What is your job title?
Site Office Manager
- What is your job description?
Maintain general office duty by evaluating and implementing office systems and procedures and make the necessary adjustments to reflect change and improve operational efficiency. Cordinate flow of correspondence both (internal and external) relative to the operation of the office ensuring accuracy and efficiency with sensitive documents.
- What are the duties and/or tasks you perform at your job?
Raise all purchase orders and contracts systems and procedures and make the necessary adjustments to reflect change and improve operational efficiency
- What qualifications do you have for this job in the following areas:
a) training?Projects management, computer operating systems, human resource programs.
b)education?Year 12 and various certificate
c) experience?25 years of work experience
d) skills and attributes (personal qualities)?Very organized/ smart.
5. What are some of the things you like about the job?It’s a relaxed office that produces a high volume of quality work that ultimately produces luxury homes.
6.What are some of the things you dislike about this job? Too far from home
- How do you anticipate this job changing in the next 5 years or so? Only going to grow expand and get bigger
- Give three reasons why you would like this job (be specific):
a)Nice work area/office
b)Being a manager
c)Working on cool construction sites
Give three reasons why you would not like this job (be specific):
a)Doing computer/office work
b)Responsibility that isn’t for me/not the type I would want to pursue
c)Not my passion
Is this job for you? Why or why not?Not for me because,I don’t see myself being a manager because I’m not that organized and that’s not what I see for my further future.
Explain the value of the TOKTW experience in relation to your ideas about your post secondary (after high school) plans (education?, training?, travel?, work?).
Take your kid to work day is very interesting you get an inside scoop of what your host does and what goes on daily. Its very interesting you get an inside scoop of what your host does and what goes on daily. Also picking/doing something that you enjoy.